Date(s): CANCELLED - ICE/WEATHER CONDITIONS Monday, Jan 1, 2018
Leader: Dave Watts
Co-Leader: Susan Allman
Location: TBD, Somewhere on the Kishwaukee River
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Category: Day Trip
Details: MUST contact Trip Leaders, you will be added to a contact list. If the weather holds up and there is a stretch that is ice free, we will paddle. Paddlers MUST be prepared for the weather, MUST come prepared for "in case of immersion". There is usually post paddle eating somewhere local and to warm up.
Dress for water temp's not air temp's! Contact trip leader with any questions or more info.